Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello! Did ya'll miss me?

I know that I have been a little absent lately in the world of blogging, but to be quiet honest I have been doing something WAY better...I have been enjoying just being a Mommy.
When I get home I spend time with Kendall, boil bottles, pack everything up for the next day, and by that time I am more than ready to go to bed. Needless to say that doesn't leave much too much time for the computer - I do get a little in via my Blackberry just to feel attached to the outside world. I promise I have still been a ready good blog reader to all of you, because I do need to keep up. I think if it did not take 10 years to upload pictures to the blog I would keep up a little better. However, I vow to do a little better next week. We will see how it works out!

No comments: