Saturday, May 2, 2009

Playing catch up

Not to complain, but for the past several weeks I have been sick. The short version is strep throat, high blood pressure, and a tiny bit of a stomach bug. Needless to say I have not had time or really felt like blogging much. Yesterday was the best I have felt since really before Easter. I am hoping that all will be back to normal at The Westies.

Kendall has been doing all kinds of new things during her fourth month. She eats cereal out of a spoon like a big girl, has almost rolled from her back to tummy, and LOVES playing with toys. She has even mastered the art of pinching with her toes - She has gotten my Mama, me, and even Bogey. She has figured out that she has really gotten her Daddy right where she wants him. He adores her. I find it so sweet and adorable the bond that they have. It really it amazing how having your own child will completely change your life. The little things each day are amazing. I am working on uploading some pictures today, so maybe I will get a minute to post a few. Got to run for now, K is calling : )

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Leigh, Josh & Kendall,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•