Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Slacker Update

I know I am SOOOO slack on the blog. I must admit I am a little addicted to Facebook because it is so much easier. I can do FB from my Blackberry with one hand while doing things with Kendall. (it is really amazing how much you learn to do one handed after you become a Mommy)


As for updates on my sweet girl, who is now 8 1/2 months old -
  • She has 2 teeth
  • is doing a scoot/crawl thing
  • prefers rolling over about 4 times to get where she wants to go
  • has enough hair (barely) for a bow
  • says Dada & Bye
  • and LOVES the Wonder Pets on Noggin
  • She loves all the dogs....but she pulls tails & ears, poor Grady (see below)

And now a few pictures....



1 comment:

Jackie Mc said...

You better keep blogging b/c I enjoy hearing & seeing about you beautiful daughter who looks just like you .