Monday, May 19, 2008

5 years....

Saturday was our 5 year anniversary....Time sure does go be fast.
Needless to say we did not really celebrate much. Before I was pregnant we were going to go out of town for a long weekend, but since I get a little queasy riding to Greer now, a trip was out of the question. (for those who don't know Greer is like 5 miles away)

I have a great husband, if I say so myself. He has cooked, cleaned, washed clothes, and taken care of me for the past week. I really like to do all of that myself, but when I am too sick to open my eyes, you give in.
Next year, we plan to make up for the lack of celebration this year....not to mention by then the baby will be here and a break will be needed I'm sure.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

A break will be needed, and I'll keep the baby!!!