Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Latest

OK, the computer is really fixed this time, so I will get back into the habit of "the blog".

The past several days have not been fun at all.....Yesterday was my birthday, and I felt pretty OK most of the day. Monday was the worst day I have had since I have been pregnant. I really hate to complain, and if you have a weak stomach you may not want to read this....I had dry heaves ALL DAY.....It was horrible, but my doctor did call in a prescription that has helped.....I keep telling my self that I should feel better in 5 weeks. From what I have heard the second trimester is great....I am being optimistic.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I was sick a few times with Caroline, but I was sick a lot with Eli. I know what you're going through. Peppermints worked a little, and I ate ginger snaps all the time. I know it seems gross, but you really do need to "graze" and eat a little bit all day to fight the nausea. I also wore SeaBands on my wrists, not attractive at all (and it was probably all in my head), but I think they worked too.
(This is gross too...) I would get up, go to work, teach a little, throw up a little, eat a little, and then the cycle would repeat itself all over again. My husband said I had "all day sickness" instead of "morning sickness."
Hang in there!! It will get better!

Kelly said...

Happy late Birthday!!!

Kelly said...

One more thing, I also took Phenergan when it felt really really bad, but it knocked me out!

Jessi said...

only 227 days to go!!!

Kelly said...

Hey Leigh-
Ask for Zofran - it will help you tremendously!!! Hope you're feeling better soon and happy belated birthday! (and yes, 2nd trimester is MUCH better!) Hang tight! Kelly Perry