Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kendall's First Carolina Game

Yesterday Danny, Jane, and I went to see the Gamecocks play. Kendall got VERY excited when they played 2001 and I even think she liked the fireworks after every score. She moved the entire game, I think she was very stimulated by the whole environment. Who knows, she may be a good luck charm since we did win.

I must admit that if was a long day for me. Normally I can hang with the best of them, but being pregnant really does take its toll. My feet were very swollen, there are TONS of stairs to tackle, and then you have to walk back to the truck. I was useless after I plopped down into the truck for the ride home. I had a great time, but I am still paying for it today.
Well, I am off to bed for my Sunday nap....Grady is already waiting in the bed for me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

You may want to wait until they play someone besides a team that Byrnes could beat before you label her as a good luck charm. She could get a complex. If you take her to a game that they lose by a million points it could scar her for life.

I'm just saying......