Thursday, September 11, 2008

24 Week Update

I went to the doctor today and all looks good. My glucose test, hemoglobin, and blood pressure were great. The only thing that I thought was not good was the whole weighing thing....I think that is overrated and they should not make you do that.
The doctor said I was measuring 25 weeks, so we are still on for late December.

Since my last post we have Kendall's bedding (not RED) and we are going to start painting the room pink before too much longer. The trying to find something red got the best of me and little girls all love pink, so I think we are good.

Last week I had bronchitis (thanks to my hubby) so I felt pretty bad. I took a Z Pack and Hall's cough drops. A bad part of being pregnant is that you can't take good drugs when you are sick. However, I made it through and I am feeling much better now.

We have also scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound for October 16th, so that is a big deal at my house. Josh REALLY wanted to do it, and I finally gave in. My thoughts were we already know she is a girl, do we really want to know what she looks like too.....But I must admit I am a little excited about it.

I promise I will post the ultrasound pictures and a picture of my ever going belly soon, for those of you that keep asking about them.

2 comments:

Varner Party of 3 said...

Jason and I paid to have the 3D ultrasound done - a whopping $250. We were so excited about seeing what Gavin looked like ahead of time. But, we were disappointed. My child had already developed a hard-headed personality. The whole time, he had his face covered with his hand - directly on top of his eyes and nose. All we could see was his lips. We pushed on my belly, I stood up and wiggled, and we did all kinds of crazy stuff to get him to move around, but he wouldn't budge. So, we spent over $200 just to see lips. But I have to admit - it was still totally worth it, just to be able to see him again before he was born and to see how God still performs miracles everyday.

Hope you enjoy your ultrasound. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Enjoy it while you can, because the time goes by really fast.

Jessi said...

100 days to go!!! WHOO-HOO! By the way mama & I went shopping at babies r us today!! :)