Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Officical....

I have lost my ankles! I now have cankles, according to Josh...Isn't that a nice thing to say to your pregnant wife...
Over the past week my feet & ankles have gotten HUGE. The only shoes I can wear now are my Crocs. I thought I would tell all of you in case they show me on "What Not to Wear" for wearing Crocs with every outfit. I am a real fashion plate these days.


I also got to looking at how horrible my hair looked in the pictures from the baby shower last weekend and had it all chopped off. I am not loving it yet, as it is a lot shorter than I meant for it to be. I will post pictures soon when I feel a little better about it. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal to me, since about 7 years ago I lost all my hair during my mystery illness. I guess I need to look on the bright side....It could always be worse. I could be bald with cankles....

No comments: