Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday Shower & Update

Josh's family hosted a shower for us yesterday. Everything was very nice and we got lots of great gifts for Kendall. Josh's Aunt Sandy took pictures and I took my camera and forgot to take any (imagine that), so I don't have any to post.

This weekend I started having a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but of course I didn't know what they were until I explained what I was feeling to Carmen & Jessi. My feet, ankles, & legs up to my knees are so swollen that they almost feel bruised, kinda like they can't possibly get any bigger. I am hanging in there otherwise. The closer it gets, I am really ready. Not because I am miserable (just uncomforatble) but because I am really impatient and I can hardly wait any longer....I am ready to meet Kendall.

No comments: