Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Before & After.....The Finished Product

Our floor is done!

All we, (well I.... the rest is my part) have to do now is touch up the white paint on the baseboards and add the wood trim.



Here is part of the process.....

The left side is the new and the right is the ugly old floor that I discovered that night at 10:30. I pretended to be OK with this for awhile. As I mentioned earlier..this was REALLY UGLY.





As all good neighbors do, Andrew and Noah helped.....





Even Grady helped with the project......



And finally we have the finished product.....





I am very thankful for all of the people that helped out on this project.....Mainly Josh. I am very proud of his hard work and the way this turned out. (He doesn't know it yet, but call me and we will discuss the going rate for flooring if anyone needs some work done)
I wonder what next bright idea I will come up with.....I will have to think about it and let you all know.



7 comments:

Megan said...

Ooh - the finished product looks so good! I'm officially jealous. We have nasty, old carpet in our living room/den and I would love to rip it out. Maybe one day . . .

Leigh said...

Just call Josh....we can always take a road trip.

The Rogers Family said...

It looks really great! I'll have to talk to Josh about my kitchen floor ;)

Jessi said...

It looks great! I'll have to walk up there and check it out in person.

Carly said...

Looks good!!

Robin said...

He did a wonderful job but he did have a really excelent teacher.

Kelly said...

Hey Leah- long time no see! Ran across your blog from Megan's. Love the new floor - looks great. Hope you're doing well. it was great to find your blog. Take care! Kelly Ryals-Perry