Monday, April 14, 2008

We have a kitchen?




For those of you that know me well, you know I never cook. People often tell me that I have a kitchen, just because it came with the house....


Saturday night was an exception....Our kitchen was used...I asked Josh to cook spaghetti.

(Jane this is your fault because you talked about cooking this for Danny, and my taste buds were set)






So on the rare occasion that food is being prepared in the house.....Everyone gets excited and helps out








This is also a good view of not only how excited the babies are, but check out the size difference....That alone makes for a photo opt.

2 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Leigh , you are a girl after my own heart about not cooking. You & Megan were to busy playing Barbies to show any interest in cooking when at our house. I love looking at YOUR BABIES!
Jackie Mc

Kelly said...

Hey Leigh! Welcome to the blogging world! It's great to see you, Josh, and your babies and keep up with you guys!