Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our Project....

Just wanted to let everyone know why I have been busy for the last several days, we are doing a little home improvement.


I had the bright idea one night about 10:30 that I was sick of our carpet and that the original hardwoods must be under there somewhere. Well they were, under some really ugly linoleum that has been down since the beginning of time.


So after I saw that, then I decided that we MUST have new flooring. It has taken me several months to choose the new floor. (I was really overwhelmed at the number of choices, they should give people like me no more than 3 options)


Several weeks ago I found the floor.....Then my next dilemma was dealing with rain and finding time when Josh could have some help to get this done. We are now on the downhill stretch. I will post pictures of the entire project after this is finished (which may be tonight or tomorrow) so all can view the finished product.


For the record, if my marriage has survived this I really think we can go the distance. Anyone who can put up with my late night decisions, length of making up my mind, and my lack of patience to have this finished must be a keeper.

No comments: