Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today's Dr. Visit

I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was a little higher than Tuesday morning, I had gained almost 2 pounds of fluid, and my feet were really swollen. The doctor said that all those things were still within "normal" range so she wanted to do some blood work and an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that Kendall is doing great and is down and turned the way she should be. It also showed that she has a good bit of hair and already weighs in at 6 pounds 14 ounces! I couldn't believe she weighs that much already....She still has about 3 more weeks before she is due, just think of all the growing she could still do. To be on the safe side and cover all the bases, the doctor wants me to stay out of work tomorrow and collect my urine for 24 hours. They will check it for protein when I drop it off at the hospital Saturday morning. Needless to say that tomorrow I will be home all day "collecting" with my feet up. I am supposed to stay off of my feet this weekend and go back to the doctor on Monday for all of the results and to see if staying off my feet helped any. I will let you know what the doctor says Monday afternoon after all the results are in.

1 comment:

Jackie Mc said...

HANG IN THERE ,LEIGH.It is all worth the discomfort you are having right now. Enjoy your day off & taking some naps b/c they will be hard to get later on .:)