Monday, December 8, 2008

We are off to the hospital.....

Today I went back to the doctor...Gained 2 more pounds (fluid) and my blood pressure was the highest is has been 146/88. Staying off of my feet did not help my swelling or blood pressure. I am going to report to the hospital at 5:15 tonight.They are going to start me on medicine to get my cervix ready, because I have not dilated yet and they will induce me in the morning. I will get someone to keep you all posted.
Please pray for our growing family!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I know you probably won't get this, but I am so excited for you!!! Definitely have someone keep us posted and I'm praying for smooth and easy delivery for you!

Carly said...

Oh how exciting!! I will be praying for you guys. Love ya!

The Parsons said...

Hey! Wow, how exciting that Kendall is coming. I know you are not going to read this right now since you are at the hospital, but we are all thinking about you and praying for a safe delivery! Can't wait to see pictures! Love you all!