Monday, February 23, 2009

I spoke to soon...

Guess what we ran out of yesterday? You got it, Colief drops. I emailed the company back and told them that is was an EMERGENCY...I needed those I ordered ASAP. I heard back from them this morning and they are rushing them to me at NO additional charge. I guess they felt sorry for me in my email....whatever works to get them here faster. I know that you all think I should be smart enough to realize when the bottle is getting low, but they are in a bottle that looks like eyedrops that you can't see through and they never even slowed down like we were getting close to the end...even Josh was surprised when he broke the news to me that we were out. I have learned my lesson from now on, order multiple bottles and when the first one is empty, place another order.

No comments: