Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time to do it again..

Well I made it the first week of being back at work and taking Kendall to daycare. As I was getting her things ready for tomorrow, I thought "time to do it again". I now have another new routine. I did much better this week than I thought and K did great. We are very pleased with her daycare. She was being spoiled every time we went to get her. The director told me on Thursday that "she LOVED my baby, but that she had one of the worst cases of colic she had ever seen". That made me feel good and bad~Good because she knew how to deal with it because she has been taking care of children for 20+ years and Bad because on the first day when we told her that K had colic she said not to worry that they used to have a set of twins that both had it really bad. She told me on Thursday that Kendall had the twins beat. I ordered some drops called Colief that came on Saturday. They seemed to have helped some, but it was only been a couple of days. I will fill you all in on if they are all that they are supposed to be. I am hoping that they are...

No comments: