Monday, February 2, 2009

Olan Mills Take 2...

Since we purchased the "Grow with Me" plan at out first photo shoot, we have decided to take Kendall every month during her first year. This not only will give us permanent memories of how she changes, but we will also get our moneys worth for buying the plan in the first place. Today we went for our second appointment. Lets just say that is was VERY eventful. The past few days or so K's colic has not just been at the ususal 9pm, it comes at random times during the day. I thought I was scheduling the shoot around her fussy time, but boy was I wrong. We didn't get to change into any of the other clothes I took - to be honest I should be glad that we even got any good ones at all. I must say that if she just wasn't so darn cute to begin with (I am biased), we really would be in trouble. Needless to say there were some good shots and we did buy some.

On a side note we went to Target before we went home, and guess what was on sale?GRIPE WATER. Ya'll know we bought some more, because we used all we had at Olan Mills.

Maybe month 3 will be better....

No comments: