Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daycare Take 2

We really liked the daycare that we visited today MUCH better than the first one we picked out, so it looks like all worked out for the best. They won't take babies until they are 8 weeks old, so we will have to find people to keep her for 2 weeks after I go back to work, and I must say that I am proud of myself for not freaking out when they told me that today. I handled the curve ball pretty good if I do say so myself. Josh said that he thinks it will make me feel better with me going back to work and Kendall staying with someone I know before we send her straight into daycare. I don't normally admit it, but he may have a valid point.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Leigh, when do you have to go back?
If you are in a bind and can't find anyone for those 2 weeks, please email me. I only clean houses on Monday and Friday, but I don't have that many houses right now.
kellytwatson@yahoo.com