Sunday, January 11, 2009

My new addiction

Josh and I got new cell phones last week. He had been put on a waiting list for when Nextel/Sprint came out with the new Blackberry Curve with the push to talk. When his phone was delivered to the house we went to the Sprint store to have it activated & all set up. While we were there we combined our plans into one (after 5 years), which was cheaper and made sure that the plan would utilize the phone for all it could do. We decided that since we were paying for all of that for both of us, that I should have a Blackberry too. (they both came with REALLY good rebates, or I would have kept my old phone)
Well now I am addicted! I can get on the internet and keep up with all the blogs, text, and all kinds of cool things that I haven't figured out yet. These phones are great!

1 comment:

Kelly Perry said...

Enjoy your crackberry!!! You'll never be able to live without it now! :-)