Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updates

Kendall went to the doctor today for her first round of shots. We were very surprised to learn that she weighs 10 pounds 3 ounces. I can't believe that she has already gotten so big! She had a good check up and doesn't need to go back until March.

I have also decided to stay out of work for 2 more weeks. I was originally due to go back on Monday the 26th, but with the whole daycare issue I think that me staying out a little longer will work out better. Thanks to those that offered their services as babysitter to help me out (Kelly & Jessi), but I think that she will do better going directly into a daycare rather than going from being with me all day and then staying with different people for 2 weeks. The people I work for were very understanding and I will be going back on Feb. 9th.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a blessing that you work for such understanding people!!! That is a big answer to prayer I know!
Enjoy your time with your sweet girl!